About this project
Easily find Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacies and Health care centers around any place. This project was built as a requirement to get into the enye internship programme,
however it's importance is far beyond just a requirement to get into the internship.
This project has two iterations. Initial iteration was built with a full authentication process as well as a backend infrastructure to store users credentials and users search history.
However, for easy accessibility, these have been removed in the current iteration.
Roles in Project
- UI/UX Designer
- Front End Developer
- Back End Developer
My Responsibilities & Features I Implemented
- Designed the entire application using figma.
- Converted all mockup designs into pixel perfect pages for all screen sizes.
- Implemented an authentication process flow using Firebase (now deprecated in current iteration).
- Made use of Google's Cloud Firestore NoSQL database to store users previous searches (now refactored in current iteration to use local storage).
- Integrated Google Maps Platform to help give both autocomplete functionality when looking for places and to display the map with the needed results.
- Connected to database using GraphQL.
Some noteworthy technologies I got involved with while working on this project:
- Material UI
- Google Maps